I write articles about AirSoft. Mostly trying to spread the word and getting people to play, but I'll probably also write reviews for guns eventually that will be reposted on Airsoft websites. Not to be taken seriously, I also swear and make dick jokes.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's okay, I'm taking it back.

  • So we all quit AirSoft Sr. year of highschool when it became apparent that nobody really cared anymore and that it was going to be another obsession like paintball in which I pool every cent and spare thought into it, thusly getting sick of it really, really quickly, and therefor making null every purchase and spare thought spared.
  • Well here we are, three years later, and I still want to play godammit. I have a bug, it's a problem, I know, and dammit I want an FN SCAR. Woodsball is pretty much dead since local players are nonexistant (or worth my time) so I think field play makes more sense. Don't get me wrong, if we could get a group of friends to actually buy rifles or smgs or...anything that could fare decently in battle that would be the greatest thing ever, but large games are going to be impossible to come by that way.
  • So, this is my manifesto to those who would like to try. I want to play, i want to customize, I want to get some exercise and shoot my friends in the neck. Who's in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers