I write articles about AirSoft. Mostly trying to spread the word and getting people to play, but I'll probably also write reviews for guns eventually that will be reposted on Airsoft websites. Not to be taken seriously, I also swear and make dick jokes.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Samurai Edge

Since I got only one other person maybe on board to airsoft again I long ago gave up, but that doesn't mean I can't collect some sweet deals.  I've always been a fan of Resident Evil since age 9 or so, so when Tokyo Marui came out with the Biohazard edition m9 pistols I was pretty excited.  Flash forward a few years and AEX has them  on sale around Christmas time, and the rest is history. 

I had plans to fit a compensator, hicap mag, and custom grips, but I think I'll just leave this one alone for now.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers